‘Free Form Guide’ Revamp
Enhancements have been made to the Free Form Guide which can be accessed from the horizontal menu at the top of the home page by clicking on FORM.
Today’s meetings will be listed — and the changes that we have been made will be immediately evident when you click on a meeting.
You are now presented with six options presented via the large blue buttons.
Every race at a meeting can now be displayed on the one page pertaining to —
• FULL FIELDS
This has a number of efficiencies and importantly enables every race to be printed off in race order and in one action for each of these features.
For example, in the case of the popular NEURALS, every race is presented on the one page.
• Ratings and prices as per your preferred setting will be displayed for each race and these can be printed off in race order.
• You have the option to change your settings for individual races.
• If you wish to change your preferred setting for all races, reset your Preference Scaling for R 1, and then refresh your page. All races will then reflect the new settings.
MEETING INFO is a new feature.
This section presents a suite of statistics and information on one page pertaining to the day’s racing at that venue.
These are —
• Favourite Stats
• Track Details
• Track And Weather
• Trainer Stats
• Jockey Stats
• Gear Changes
• Last Start Steward Reports
• Dual Acceptors
• Scratched For This; and
• Only Ride At The Meeting.
Users who preferred the form and application presentation ‘the old way’ need only access the FREE FORM button.
However, others will value the option to display the races on the one page in race order and the ability to make an immediate print copy, especially in regard to the NEURALS, WORK SHEETS and SPEEDMAPS.
Similarly, the MEETING INFO section enables an immediate overview of key information, including track, conditions, weather, scratchings, gear, stewards, as well as three new features: dual acceptors, horses that have been scratched elsewhere for this meeting and, jockeys that have only one ride at the meeting.
- ● AFL's Hanley brothers return to Ireland
- ● Phillips could pick up another AFL award
- ● Review backs AFL-ASADA investigation
- ● Cats' Cockatoo hurts thumb in AFL
Racing Analytics enables Racing and Sports (subscribers) to search the race-form records of all thoroughbreds racing in Australia and 11 other nations - this data is both current, historic and its free.