[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - The Forum

The Forum

Order by Date Ascending

Racing and Sports -- Site comments or suggestions
Page 5 of 5

Go to Page: 54321.  Next >>

Original Blog Post:

Over the years we have received a stack of posts from Khap telling us what a lot of hopeless horses we have given that thousands are bred each year. His posts are met generally with unfounded derision, yet what he has said has been proven to be correct.

I have posted regularly, mainly in relation to our over rated athletes and especially, our useless cricket team. Likewise my posts have been ridiculed, but they have also been proven to be correct.

As the truth of our respective comments have gradually sunk in to some extremely thick skulls, there is nothing left for these people to post.

As a result, the forum now has less life than the local morgue.

Author: gladys
Subject: The Forum

Time: 7/5/2017 8:49:32 AM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: Fairburn
Subject: Re: The Forum

Time: 23/5/2017 4:43:07 PM

Blog Reply:

"There are no contradictory comments- what do you not understand here?. You obviously haven't read the entire thread."

I have read the whole thread, comment stands and it's there for everyone to see.

"As for the F word- I don't take too kindly to being labelled a liar"

I don't take kindly to the suggestion that I would operate on multiple alias.

Author: Rex

Time: 23/5/2017 4:09:15 PM

Blog Reply:

Gladys,

just a thought- I also said "or you're in cohorts" Doh

Just another thought- are you weltching on our bet?

Yeah I thought so

Time: 23/5/2017 3:32:15 PM

Blog Reply:

Fairburn,

there are no contradictory comments- what do you not understand here?. You obviously haven't read the entire thread. As for the F word- I don't take too kindly to being labelled a liar, which is exactly what you have just done. Is that necessary?

Gladys

Originally I made no mention of HB telling me Winx was the better horse. I just mentioned he had said it. It was only when you accused me of making it up did I reveal it was said to me. And then you have the audacity to say Im big noting!!

Rattled? Hardly- its you who has backed down and won't follow through with the bet. Absolutely spineless. But to be fair- I kind of knew you would!

A typical keyboard warrior. Abuse everyone and when someone calls you out you go M.I.A.

Time: 23/5/2017 3:15:36 PM

Blog Reply:

Just a thought; if Fairburn and myself are one and the same in Rex's view, why send each of us a separate message?

Go figure!

Time: 23/5/2017 9:40:04 AM

Blog Reply:

Play semantics all you like Rex. Using your logic if I was to yell something out to a jockey as he rode out on to the track I could then claim I have spoken to him.

You have dug yourself into a hole with your own big noting and the only way you can try and extricate yourself is to accuse anyone that supports my view as being one and the same.

I read your PM to me. You are obviously rattled. Do not contact me again.

I do not intend to entertain any more of your statements. I have proven what I set out to and will now no longer respond.

Time: 23/5/2017 7:14:32 AM

Blog Reply:

Rex, I've been accused of being Gladys, Khaptingly, Patsy and the biggest laugh of the all Whips on this forum and am perfectly happy for Robert to confirm either on this thread or in a personal message to you that my IP Address is not the same as afore mentioned posters.

Your contradictory comments I have highlighted are there for all to see and nothing you say or do changes that.

As for your comment in the private message, I won't even dignify that with a response other than to say I am not going anywhere and was the f word really required.

Time: 23/5/2017 1:58:14 AM

Blog Reply:

Ok Gladys/Fairburn

Ive sent you both messages. Maybe you want to get involved in the bet to Fairburn?

Enough of tying up the forum Gladys. You labelled me a fantasist, a liar and a big noter.

Im more than happy to reveal my identity via providing proof that I have spoken with HB. But you have to uphold your end of the deal if I do.

Are we doing this Gladys? No more BS or buying time.

Yes or no champ?

Time: 23/5/2017 1:46:00 AM

Blog Reply:

Fairburn

That last posting of yours is a shocker, There is no doubt that you, Gladys and Knappo are one and the same or in cohorts.

I originally stated that HB had said Winx was the better horse but for 'modesty' reasons or whatever you want to call it I didn't say he had told that to me in conversation.

Gladys then started labelling me liar and living in fantasy land etc. He said I was big noting and making things up.

In response to this I pointed out that before he went off on a barrage of verbal abuse I hadn't even mentioned that HB had told be directly- i.e I wasn't big noting at all.

You have taken that line from that post and tried to make it sound like I have contradicted myself. What a load of tr0llp.

That is desperate.

Going forward mate, why don't you just contact me via the messaging service here. Ive had a gutful of the likes of you and Gladys speaking absolute n0nsense and accusing people of lying. At least through messaging I won't be censored.

Maybe you want to get involved in this bet?

No didn't think so.

Time: 23/5/2017 1:31:22 AM

Blog Reply:

Sweet Mother Of Mary

Lets start with Fairburn

I said that HB said to me that Winx was superior to SYT. And he did.

But what has that got to do with Gladys and my bet? Absolutely nothing.

Go back in read the postings. But Ill summarise for you.

I stated that HB said that Winx was superior to SYT. Gladys then questioned this and said how would I know that he said that. I stated the truth and that was that HB had told me as much. Gladys then stated I was lying about having spoken with HB and that I was living in a fantasy world and had never spoken with HB.

We then agreed to have a wager with the loser having to leave the forum. The terms of that wager are there for everyone to read. And that is that I had to provide proof that I had spoked with HB.

I have the proof that I have spoken with HB (like thats a big deal to Gladys apparently!!) and its ready to go.

Now Gladys,

I have offered to provide proof of me talking with HB. That was the bet as you well know- its there for all to see. If I provide the proof via an email account you can access will you leave the forum forever as agreed?

Or are you going to continue in this forum and be known as a weltcher?

Your call champ- time for discussion is over don't you think?

Author: worker collective farmer

Time: 22/5/2017 3:27:12 PM

Blog Reply:

No, Gladys, you can't move the goalposts. If, as it appears, Rex has proved he spoke to HB you leave.
----------
Author: gladys
Subject: Re: The Forum

Time: 16/5/2017 9:55:06 AM

Blog Reply:

You prove you are telling the truth, not the opposite as that is virtually impossible, unless I speak with HB.

If you can, I will leave. You and Hunter can have the forum to yourselves. He hangs on every word you type.
------------------------------

Author: Rex
Subject: Re: The Forum

Time: 15/5/2017 10:52:24 PM

Blog Reply:

Why would that be Gladys?

Do you not think someone who works in the industry would talk to a jockey? Do you not think someone who works in the industry would visit a racing forum? Does that not make sense to you?

You seem to have plenty to say for yourself and as I mentioned earlier I don't appreciate being labelled a liar, even in a forum.

Lets see if you have any kahunas or if your just all gob.

How about we have a wager- if Im proven to be lying I will never visit the forum again, but if I can prove Ive spoken directly with Hugh Bowman then you are never to visit the forum again.

Time: 22/5/2017 3:02:10 PM

Blog Reply:

"Lets stick to the facts. I mentioned that HB had said that Winx was superior to SYT. Originally I never said he had told me- I just stated something I know to be factually true."

Then what are we to make of this comment of yours from the Brilliance in our Backyard thread Rex. "And yes I spoke directly with HB and when I asked him to compare the two he said " SYT had a high cruising speed and a sharp but short turn of foot, off that speed, but SHE would pick him up and go straight by him".

You need to make up your own mind as to what you did and didn't say and to whom.

Time: 22/5/2017 1:45:01 PM

Blog Reply:

Stop talking Rex and put up the footage of you asking HB the question and he answering you.
I don't care who else he may have told Gary, I want Rex's proof that he asked and was given that answer.
He has been banging on about his so called proof for days yet shown the forum nothing.
Let's see it!

Time: 22/5/2017 12:03:05 PM

Blog Reply:

And I hope HB and CW or one of these people you mention do visit the forum. It makes sense they would as R&S are a very well known brand.

Then they can set you straight themselves. Lets see if you label them liars too!

Proof is there champ - are you a man of your word or are you going to back down and lose all credibility?

Time: 22/5/2017 11:59:13 AM

Blog Reply:

Gladys,

I speak to many people in racing because its part of my job. Although I enjoy my work I don't see it as boasting or big noting or anything special, you're the one claiming that. It appears you have some sort of inferiority complex.

Lets stick to the facts.

I mentioned that HB had said that Winx was superior to SYT. Originally I never said he had told me- I just stated something I know to be factually true.

You then challenged this and suggested I was making things up and how would I know unless I had spoken directly to HB. Then when I mentioned I had you accused me of lying.

So we agreed to have a deal that I had to provide proof that I had indeed spoken to HB our leave the forum, but if I provided evidence I had then you had to leave the forum. There was no mention of what he did or didn't say, it had nothing to do with who is the better horse.

You said I was living in a fantasy world. Well if you believe that then follow through with the bet.

Its a simple as this. I can provide the proof (something Ive already provided to the admins here). If I provided will you honour the deal?

Stop making excuses- lets have closure on this right now.

Author: Gary Still

Time: 22/5/2017 11:35:12 AM

Blog Reply:

Author: gladys: The Forum: 19/5/2017 6:11:13 PM

"One last time. Where is your proof he said that to you when he has never made that comparison to anyone else?...He has never said that."

Gladys, the newspaper report I posted earlier shows that Bowman has in fact made that comparison to others, so you are absolutely wrong on that count.

For your pleasure, Rex may be able to set up a gmail account and upload the footage to the associated youtube account.

Outside of Bowman knocking on your front door, I don't know that anything will satisfy you.

Time: 22/5/2017 8:28:52 AM

Blog Reply:

Rex,

It is hard enough reading a few lines of your big noting without having to watch you hosting a show for 45 minutes.

You stated in the thread titled "Brilliance in Our Backyard", that you spoke DIRECTLY to HB and when you you asked him he said...blah blah blah, that is what I want to see.

Now Gary Still has gone out of his way to support you without seeing any proof, posting newspaper reports, suggesting gmail accounts, the lot. Lets allow him to post this excerpt from your gripping hosting performance. If he delivers this proof then I will gladly leave. If not, you go.

Just as an aside, I imagine that most racing people, be they owners, trainers, jockeys or strappers would read racing websites for news, gossip et al. I imagine HB or one of his colleagues would have noticed your postings about your view of your inside knowledge and your own importance. I wonder what they think?

Author: squid69

Time: 21/5/2017 6:00:03 PM

Blog Reply:

And don't let the door hit you in the backside on the way out Gladys.

Time: 21/5/2017 4:46:53 PM

Blog Reply:

Gladys,

read the postings champ. I stated that I have 45 minutes of footage of me hosting an international Racing show that was recorded during this years Championships.

There were several guests and one of those guests was HB. I can post this to the email account for your viewing. Its easy enough to prove its me as host. I will take a pic holding a sign saying something we agree on- like "On your bike Gladys" etc and post that.

There are no excuses left. You made the bet, I can easily provide the proof as I said I could for your viewing. Ill set it up if you can guarantee us all you will do what you promised and that is leave the forum for good.

Your call champ. Yes or no

Time: 21/5/2017 2:42:37 PM

Blog Reply:

Bowman's only rides on So You think were in his first and third race starts against the likes of Shamash and Gathering so not much of a comparison there and Reliable Man and Werther are not my idea of champions.

Author: Gary Still

Time: 21/5/2017 2:02:32 PM

Blog Reply:

"Bowman said he had ridden some great horses such as Reliable Man, So You Think and Werther but Winx was a level above them."

Courtesy of the Herald Sun, March 9th, 2017

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/superracing/winx-on-top-of-the-world-as-bowman-predicts-marvel-mare-will-peak-in-george-ryder/news-story/4ea0e0b9d2d6b0a5de7f7780c833d10d

Page 5 of 5

Go to Page: 54321.  Next >>

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.